Monday, July 15, 2013

Maybelline Color Show - Impeccable Greys

You can never have too many grays in your nail polish collection. Or so I like to think. Which is why when I stood in front of the Maybelline Color Show nail polish shelf and I couldn't decide on ONE polish, I finally picked Impeccable Greys. I remembered seeing a nice swatch of this color anyway.

So what do I think of it?

Taken with flash

Taken with flash

Maybelline Color Show - Impeccable Greys

The name is brilliant - love it.
The bottle is cute but I'm not sure I like gripping cylindrical bottles... I prefer to have some kind of grip - think Orly nail polish bottles.
I used 2 coats because the first coat was slightly streaky.
Overall, this polish is a keeper but what I can't stand is the brush! It's such a flimsy, skinny brush that doesn't quite spread the polish as nicely as I would like. You can probably tell from the messy cuticles... and I managed to get polish all over my skin hurhur.
I would definitely buy more polish from Maybelline but I hope that they'll make the brush flatter and rounder.

What do you think? Do you have Maybelline polishes? Like or hate the brush?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading comments - they make my day! I always and eventually reply to comments because I appreciate receiving feedback.
If you're reading an old post of mine and love it, don't hesitate to comment. I love seeing love for my designs/posts no matter when I post them.
If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest as well. xx