Saturday, July 6, 2013

Part 3 of my US haul

Here's the rest of my nail polish haul from the US. Some of my favorite nail colors are here and I'm excited to show them to you!

Orly - Glowstick
This is fantastic! I love this neon yellow. It's everything that a neon yellow should be. I would suggest layering it over white polish to make the color pop. It really does make a difference. I'll definitely be wearing this all summer long.

Maybelline Color Show - Impeccable Greys
I love gray polishes. Obsessed with gray polishes. Tell you what I think of this gray in a later post.

China Glaze Holographic - Infra Red
My first holographic nail polish everrr! I thought I'd already bought too many colors so I decided to pick one out of all the other polishes from the Holographic Collection. It was tough just settling on one!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Lickety Lime Split
Ooh, I wish I hadn't bought this :( I have a similar green that's also from Sally Hansen. There is a difference in color but I wish I'd picked another color instead. That's the problem with thinking you have too few greens in your collection.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Mint Sprint
Now this is a different story. I adore this minty green. It's bold and bright but not neon.

Essie - Play Date
I'm obsessed with Essie nail polish. They're worth every single penny! This is a really good orchid polish. It's almost a one coater - so rich and smooth that it just glides on!

I'm a clumsy nail painter so I usually accidentally fudge my nails before they dry and when that happens I can't seem to repair the damage but with Play Date, I just dabbed a little polish to cover the dent and it smoothed out so perfectly!

Essie - The Girls Are Out
I am in LOVE with Essie - The Girls Are Out. It is such a beautiful shade of magenta and the shimmer just adds to the loveliness. Great formula and super glossy finish - ideal! I've been wearing this a lot as well. Can't get enough of it.

Wait for the posts of the swatches!

1 comment:

  1. You picked up some awesome polishes! (And yes I know this is an old post!) I just went into the States the other day and picked up some of Orly's Glowstick while I was there - I'd been seeing that polish all over YouTube for awhile and was finally able to find some!

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading comments - they make my day! I always and eventually reply to comments because I appreciate receiving feedback.
If you're reading an old post of mine and love it, don't hesitate to comment. I love seeing love for my designs/posts no matter when I post them.
If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest as well. xx