Sunday, July 28, 2013

Random Gray and Snowcone Glitter Nails

I was bored so I decided to jazz up my nails with glitter.

Taken with flash
Here I'm wearing 2 coats of Maybelline Color Show - Impeccable Greys on every nail. I used Love & Beauty's Confetti Sprinkle on the middle finger, China Glaze - Fairy Dust on the ring finger and Milani - Hot Pink on the little finger. The pointer isn't layered with any glitter.

Taken with flash

I really have to start taking better pictures with flash. But until then, here's Orly - Snowcone and the same glitter polishes layered over it except my pointer is layered with a coat of Fairy Dust.

Thank you for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading comments - they make my day! I always and eventually reply to comments because I appreciate receiving feedback.
If you're reading an old post of mine and love it, don't hesitate to comment. I love seeing love for my designs/posts no matter when I post them.
If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest as well. xx