Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Red jelly glitter sandwich, anyone?

Today's post is going to be short. I did these nails a while back... before I bothered cleaning up the excess polish on my skin completely.

Okay, so it's not exactly a jelly sandwich... It's more like crelly but... You be the judge.
Taken with flash

Taken with flash

Taken with flash

Taken with flash

I used a red polish from The Face Shop (argh, can't remember the name/number off the top of my head) and Love & Beauty - Red (the pointer and ring finger) which I'm quite sure is a crelly (creme and jelly finish) and I was fascinated by that so I slathered on a micro-glitter topper and gold glass fleck glitter.

I really liked this glitter jelly/crelly sandwich and I plan on doing this again sometime when I don't feel like doing nail art.

Are you into red nail polish?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading comments - they make my day! I always and eventually reply to comments because I appreciate receiving feedback.
If you're reading an old post of mine and love it, don't hesitate to comment. I love seeing love for my designs/posts no matter when I post them.
If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest as well. xx