Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas nails: Frosty the Snowman

Hey guys. Merry Christmas... in 4 weeks hehe! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We're having turkey leftovers and they are delicious! Here are some Christmas nails I did last year (I think).

It was very simple because I was attempting nail art on my right hand (as you can tell from the pictures). Here you go:







All I used for this nail design was China Glaze - Frostbite, Love & Beauty - Confetti Sprinkles, China Glaze - Salsa, a white nail art pen and some black nail polish. I layered Confetti Sprinkles over Frostbite and for my thumb nail, I used the nail art pen to draw the snow and snowman. I dotted on the scarf, eyes and hat. And that's it!

Here's a very simple nail design I did for my sister:

  
 Haha, as you can see there's not much to it. I used China Glaze - Exotic Encounters as the base and used a white nail art pen to draw the snowflakes and VERY minimalistic tree. I liked how they turned out.

Let me know what you think. What Christmas nails have you done or are you about to do?

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Raine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. I love reading comments - they make my day! I always and eventually reply to comments because I appreciate receiving feedback.
If you're reading an old post of mine and love it, don't hesitate to comment. I love seeing love for my designs/posts no matter when I post them.
If you like my blog, please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest as well. xx